What is the GDPR?
The GDPR is a new piece of EU legislation which will modernize our current data protection legislation
It aims to unify and strengthen data protection for all EU citizens.
It brings with it further accountability for companies like Cherry Pink who process your personal data to make sure that your personal data is fully protected.
The GDPR rules state that Cherry Pink provides you with a Privacy Notice outlining certain information for example what personal data we use, for what purpose, how long we store it and with who we share it with.
Read our privacy notice here.
The guidelines for data protection.
The following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is needed.
- Personal data must be up to date and accurate.
- Personal data must not be kept longer than is necessary.
- Personal data must be processed securely, lawfully and fully transparently.
- Personal data must be processed for a specific and legitimate purpose.
What Legal Basis Do We Have?
Before we collect your data we must ensure we have a valid right to collect your personal data. Here are the valid reasons for us to collect your data.
- Where you have consented.
- To fulfil or enter a contract.
- Where we are legally obliged to.
- Where we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- To protect a person’s vital interests.
- To complete a public task.
Read more in our privacy notice.
What Are Your Rights?
The GDPR enhances your rights in respect of your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Information about how we process your data you can find it here in the link below.
- Access your data and information.
- Object to processing, including profiling/direct marketing.
- Restrict our use of your data.
- Rectify your data if it’ s wrong or you want to change it.
- Erasure of your data on request.
- Portability Be sent a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Automated Decisions Know about and intervene in automated decision making including profiling.
You can contact us at
Phone :- 0402 23999 or 085 8509995