Enjoy Longer Sex Sessions
Let’s face it everyone wants to last a bit longer when making love with a partner. For instance, this System Jo Prolonger Gel can help you stay longer with a partner. First, it uses natural ingredients that numbs your penis slowing the onset of ejaculation. For example, it has peppermint oil that also provides a natural plumping sensation. Finally, it is perfect for solo masturbation but great to enjoy with a partner who will think you are quite the stud.
System Jo Prolonger Gel
First of all, this gel is simple to use and gives the results you want. Apply a small amount to your erect man sausage and massage it in. (You’re having fun already). Now, the best time to apply the cream is during foreplay. Next, you will feel the coolness and slightly numbing feel now you are good to go. However, you will need to use lube with your partner as the System Jo Prolonger Gel is only to keep you hard. Perfect to use vaginally or enjoy playing in the naughty hole. However, it is not suited for latex condoms or sex toys. But it is ideal when masturbating or stamina training. Use lots of lube and enjoy.
Care and Storing
When you have finished your System Jo Prolonger Gel, store it safely away until later, when you want to use it again.
- A thick, creamy, moisturising gel infused with natural desensitisers for a numbing effect that lasts longer.
- The silky-smooth cream allows for a more playful application.
- All-spice, Patchouli oil, and peppermint help to delay ejaculation
- A regular strength formula ideal for men who want to last longer
- Pleasant fragrance and texture, never sticky or tacky
- Benzocaine, Lidocaine, Glycerin and Paraben Free
- Not Compatible with Natural Rubber Latex
- Travel size 60ml bottle for romantic getaways
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Laureth-9, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Oat Amino Acids, Polyacrylamide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)Oil, Pimento Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7